Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility F-1 & M-1 Student Visa - Pride Legal

California Student Visa Law Attorneys for the LGBT Community

At Pride Legal, we are dedicated to helping you find an attorney who is the best fit for your legal concerns.

Get Connected to an Attorney Today!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

F-1 & M-1 Student Visa Information for the LGBT Community

young female attorney | Pride Legal attorneys

What is an F-1 Student Visa?

An F-1 student visa is for full-time students who wish to obtain a degree, diploma, or certificate at either an accredited college, university, seminary, conservatory, private elementary school, or another academic program including a language-training program. The U.S. Government must have also approved acceptance of international students at the particular institution you wish to attend.

What is an M-1 Student Visa?

An M-1 student visa is for students in vocational or any nonacademic programs, with the exception of language-training programs.

If you believe you are eligible for an F-1 or M-1 student visa, contact a Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Immigration Attorney today for more information.

Pride Legal: Law at Your Command

To get connected with an attorney call Pride Legal today


Share This