WHAT ARE COOKIES?
To improve your website viewing experience, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. This is standard practice for most websites.
A cookie is a small file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer when you visit the website
- to track you as you navigate the website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyze the use of the website
- in the administration of the website
- to personalize the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
When you use the Pride Legal website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- to track your browser across multiple websites
- to build a profile of your web surfing
- to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you
- to analyze the use of the website (analytics tools)
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Pride Legal, LLC
Attn: Privacy Officer
8746 Holloway Drive
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Phone: (888) 789-7743