California Misdemeanor Expungement Attorneys for the LGBT Community
At Pride Legal, we are dedicated to helping you find an attorney who is the best fit for your legal concerns.
Get Connected to an Attorney Today!
Do you need an attorney experienced in Misdemeanor Expungement cases?
California law allows a Pride Legal Expungement Attorney to file a petition for expungement on behalf of the individual convicted of a misdemeanor. If granted, your expungement will override your original conviction, giving you the confidence you need. Once granted, your expungement gives you the power to legally declare you have never been convicted of a misdemeanor. Like magic, your misdemeanor is permanently erased from your record, giving you a clean slate to continue living your life.
Of qualified candidates for expungements, Pride Legal attorneys have reported a PERFECT record of granted expungements filed.
Pride Legal concentrates in California expungements, giving you the peace of mind necessary when handling any legal case. Do not hesitate to seek an expungement. Your clean slate awaits.
Am I eligible for an expungement?
A defendant convicted of a misdemeanor or felony is potentially eligible for an expungement if:
- The defendant successfully completed probation AND
- The defendant did not serve time in a state prison OR
- The defendant did serve time in state prison, but would have served time in a county prison if the crime was committed after Realignment was implemented by Proposition 47
A defendant convicted of a misdemeanor or felony is NOT eligible for an expungement if:
- The defendant is currently on probation for the given offense
- The defendant is currently serving a sentence for the given offense
- The defendant is currently charged with the given offense
- The defendant is convicted of sodomy with a child
- The defendant is convicted of lewd acts with a child
- The defendant is convicted of statutory rape
- The defendant is convicted of oral copulation with a child
The California Department of Justice will review and potentially seal all marijuana convictions prior to its legalization by July 1st, 2020.
Pride Legal’s network of independent LGBT attorneys is heavily experienced in California expungement cases. If you have been convicted of a misdemeanor and want a fresh start at life, consult a Pride Legal LGBT Expungement Attorney today!
Will my misdemeanor conviction still be shown on criminal background checks?
No. After 30 days of your expungement being granted, all criminal background checking websites and platforms will be updated to present your accurate, up-to-date criminal record.
Pride Legal’s Refined Method
Pride Legal has a unique, refined method when filing expungements, giving us our 100% success rate of received granted expungements for qualified candidates. Pride Legal’s Expungement Attorneys understand the unique aspects of every case and therefore form a plan to fit your specific needs. No method is one-size-fits-all, and Pride Legal’s Expungement Attorneys understand that.
Contact Pride Legal
If you or a loved one is seeking to expunge their misdemeanor, we invite you to contact us at Pride Legal for legal counseling or any further questions. To protect your rights, hire someone who understands them.
Pride Legal: Law at Your Command
To get connected with an attorney call Pride Legal today