Los Angeles LGBT Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys
Important Steps to Take Following a Slip and Fall Accident
If you have been a victim of falling in a mall, grocery store, bar, defective sidewalk, or public premises, you have various options. The first step is to consult an experienced lawyer about your legal choices regarding the incident. Luckily, our network of LGBT lawyers in Los Angeles have dealt with many cases of this type and can help you pursue the litigation you deserve.
Important steps following a slip and fall accident include:
- saving any footwear or clothing that you were wearing at the time of the incident
- seeking medical attention immediately if injured
- not providing recorded statements to insurance adjusters
- taking note of any spectators or witnesses
- taking pictures of the scene as well as injuries
- obtaining names of property owners and managers
- refraining from making any detailed statements regarding fault
If property owners take proper precautionary measures towards protecting potential visitors, slip and fall accidents can easily be avoided. At Pride Legal, our main objective is assuring that negligent property owners take culpability for their actions, even if this means giving victims the financial compensation they deserve.
Have You or a Loved One Been Injured in a Slip and Fall Accident?
The attorneys at Pride Legal have assisted countless victims of slip and fall accidents to gain financial and medical reimbursement according to the costs of their injury. Slip and fall cases are nearly impossible to pursue, thus obtaining an LGBT attorney at Pride Legal is crucial as the first step to helping you fight for your legal rights.
Contact a Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Slip and Fall Accident Attorney today for a free case consultation.