Employment Visa Help for the LGBT Community

What is an Employment Visa?

A U.S. employment visa is a document that grants permission for travel to and admittance to the U.S. as well as potential approval for employment in the U.S. Specifically, there are various different kinds of work permits that fall into categories such as Temporary Work Visa (H-1B), Seasonal Agriculture Work Visa (H-2A), Temporary Non-Agricultural Work Visas (H-2B) and Exchange Visitor Visas (J-1). Depending on the type of employment visa you are seeking to obtain, there are different procedures and requirements.

If you are seeking to obtain an employment visa or have questions regarding your visa options, contact a Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Immigration Attorney today.


For a free confidential case consultation, call Pride Legal today

888-789 PRIDE

or use the form below to submit your case online

Experienced Help Is Here For You